To save the Chuckanut Mountains we need your help!
You can volunteer for a variety of important tasks (below), or you can make a donation...
Consider making a monthly donation by credit card. Simply choose an amount and click the "Subscribe" button below.
Or write us at:
PO Box 4003
Bellingham, WA 98229
You can also email us at:
info @ chuckanutconservancy.org
Donate $50 or more and we'll send you a free copy of Trails of the Chuckanut Mountains by Skookum Peak Press (2008).
This highly detailed map includes Blanchard Mountain, Larrabee State Park and more than 80 miles of trails, plus trailheads, topography, lakes, views, area parks and more
(18"x24" on rainproof paper); $11.95 value.
You can also join our "100+ Businesses Who Love the Chuckanuts" campaign! Click the link for more info.
For more information on any of the above, please contact us!
- Join our volunteer trail crew
- Contact 40th District Representatives Dave Quall and Jeff Morris and Senator Kevin Ranker
and encourage them to protect all or most of Blanchard Mountain! You can leave a message for them
on the tollfree Legislative Hotline, 1-800-562-6000
- Write a letter to the editor of your local newspaper supporting our work
- Make presentations to your own or other organizations
- Help with mailings
- Contribute to or help edit our newsletter
- Table at events
- Assist with trailhead outreach
- Lead a hike
- Write stories and articles for regional publications
- Help record or edit digital video for short film projects
- Assist with field surveys and mapping (GPS and GIS software experience recommended)
- Contribute your scientific or technical expertise to the cause
- Tell others about our work and encourage them to help out or make a donation